A FotoFish Fun Frame
- A Styrofoam tray
- Colored tissue paper
- Glue stick
How to build it:
- Draw the fish on the tray and cut it out. The fish should be a little smaller than the photograph you want to frame.
- Cut different-colored tissue paper into little pieces.
- Using glue stick, glue both sides of the tissue paper to tray so that they overlap a little.
- Also cover the fish cut-out, which will serve as the frame’s stand.
- After you’ve covered the frame and the fish, varnish both.
- Let the pieces dry, then glue the fish to the back and use it to hold up the frame.
- Attach the photo to the back of the frame with adhesive tape. Pretty fishy, isn’t it?
| Use your imagination: You can cut out any kind of shape to make your frame. Try a star, a sun, a flower, or make a bunch or smaller openings for a multi-photo frame.
From Creating By Recycling (Crafts For All Seasons), by Anna Llimos and Laia Sadurni. Blackbirch Press (c) 2000, Blackbirch Press. Reprinted by permission of The Gale Group.